Ten Top Reasons Why I love being Your Wedding Planner:
A Note to Past, Present, and Future Clients
1. Each and every wedding renews my faith that L O V E is the greatest power of all.
2. I help people on some of the most important days of their lives.
3. I get to laugh behind the scenes with dedicated professionals and cool cats who understand the difficulties and stressors of the job.
4. I receive free self-analysis on why lawyers hire my team on a regular basis.
5. I have the best backdrops for any job anywhere in the world.
6. I get to use my Steve Harvey's "Think like A Man. Act like a Woman" skills.
7. I understand that moments turn into memories, and some of the best memories of a lifetime are events!
8. I don't do my job for the money, and yet, I know the value of Wedding Planners.
9. I get to eat wedding cake.
10. I believe in commitment and marriage for the long term, and, long after your wedding, we'll be toasting together at your other happy moments.